Terms Of Service
By using this site, you signify your Consent and Agreement to these Terms.
Earnings & Income Disclaimer
This publication provides the collective company’s opinion in regards to the subject matter contained herein. Neither the Company, Publisher not the Author intends, with this information, to render legal, accounting or other professional advice. With regards to the licensing of a business enterprise, income generation or any other legal or accounting matters, the Publisher and Author recommend that the reader seek the advice of an appropriately licensed professional.
The Company, Publisher and Author disclaim any personal liability, both tangible and intangible, loss or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directly or indirectly, of any advice, information or methods presented herein.
The information included on our web site(s) and any accompanying literature, with regard to various business or marketing methods, is for information purposes only. All money spent in setting up, running or marketing your business either as described in this manual, or otherwise is the sole responsibility of the business owner.
If you make a decision to get involved in any business that is referred by, through Publisher or its web site(s), please be aware of the following conditions: As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience.
The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation. There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. No one cannot guarantee your future results and/or success.
There are some unknown risks in every business and on the internet that you cannot foresee which can reduce results. We are not responsible for your actions. The use of our information, products, system and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that our company is not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products and services.
All testimonies are a result of personal experience or were provided by each individual. They have NOT be verified for accuracy or truthfulness. These testimonies, although believed to be completely accurate, should not be used as an indication or prediction of your results. No incomes are represented or guaranteed of any amount for any participant. Some people will earn no money at all in this program. All examples are for illustration purposes only. Results of participation may vary widely. Any references to income or earnings are only for the purpose of example. Where specific income figures are used and attributed to an individual or business, we have every reason to believe that those people have earned that amount of money, however, no statements of income have been verified.
There is no assurance that you will do as well financially as others may have done in the past or may be doing presently. You cannot rely upon the examples given as a prediction of what you may earn. Any and all claims or representations as to income or earnings are not to be considered average earnings, nor are they indicative of what you may expect to earn.
The prior success or past results related to the income of any person or business cannot be used as an indication of your future success or results. Monetary success and income results are based on many factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you, your background, your work ethic, your level of commitment, your financial standing or your business skills. We DO NOT guarantee, imply or predict that you will get rich, that you will do as well as others or that you will earn any money at all. If you rely upon income examples given you must fully accept the risk that you may not do as well, or that you could experience a total loss financially.
Every kind of business or method of income generation involves substantial risks and are not suitable for everyone. It’s your responsibility to use caution when entering any new business venture and to seek the advice of an appropriately qualified professional (accountant, lawyer, or other professional) before acting on this or other information provided to you. You are advised to do your own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions. You should not rely on mere statements or illustrations of income, or any other information provided as fact or as definitive or expert advice in reaching your decision whether or not to get involved.
You agree that our company is NOT responsible for the success or failure of your business or your business decisions relating to any information presented by our company or our company products and/or services.
Publisher makes no representations as to the accurateness or reliability of any advertising message or marketing tool offered through any referral, outside company or on this site. While we believe the people/companies we work with to be honest and ethical, we recommend you do your own due diligence relating to any specific claims or promises made in the marketing message, as it relates to your use and purchase.
Publisher is making no offer of a business opportunity whatsoever. Publisher disclaims any and all liability, both tangible and intangible, loss or risk incurred as a consequence of the use and application, either directly or indirectly, of any advice, information or methods presented by company through any and all mediums– including, but not limited to, oral and written direction. All money spent in setting up, running or marketing your business either as described, or otherwise is the sole responsibility of the business owner. Publisher does not accept responsibility for the money spent or lost. Furthermore, Publisher renders no legal or accounting opinion of any kind related to the legal compliance or financial soundness of any product, service or program offered by or through this web site and/or our clients or affiliated companies.
EZCASHZ.com maintains a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY towards the sending of spam email. Spam email is defined as Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE). In the event that you send spam email to individuals without their permission, you risk immediate cancellation of your account and forfeiture of all contacts in that account. You understand and acknowledge that:
- You are solely responsible for mail received and/or sent on your behalf.
- EZ100.Biz will immediately terminate your service..
- EZ100.Biz reserves the right to take legal action against any member found violating this Spam Policy.
In the event that you have received spam from a EZCASHZ.COM websites, please notify us by sending a notice to Support.
Isn’t there a law restricting Spam?
Yes, but state spam statutes vary so it is important to conform to the strictest standards. Many states have spam statutes, and they all differ; each state has its own definition of unsolicited commercial email. Additionally, there are various federal agencies keeping track of spam including the Federal Trade Commission.
Our Refund Policy
We have a NO REFUND POLICY with digital downloads. All purchases made through EZ100.Biz are final and there are no refunds. All sales are FINAL and all charges from those sales are non-refundable.
2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us:
We collect the Personally Identifiable Information you choose to enter on various pages of our site, or that you may choose to give us in some other way (such as by email, physical mail, or by telephone). For example, you will be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information when you register for access to certain portions of our site, sign up for newsletters or mailings, or make a purchase.
The categories of Personally Identifiable Information we may collect are your first and last name, email address, physical address, and telephone number.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information:
When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or you can change your settings to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities as follows:
(a) to improve the content of our site;
(b) to customize the content and/or layout of site pages for each individual visitor;
(c) used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site;
(d) used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond our control and this policy.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. Access to your information may be provided to third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site. In addition, we may sell our business or buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be transferred along with other assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order and we may disclose your information when we believe we are required to do so by law. We may disclose your information in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us and to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If we discover we have received any information from a child under the age of 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we have received any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us at the address listed below.
8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information maintained by us by sending an email to us at the address listed below. Upon request we offer you the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in your personally identifiable information. You can have this information corrected by sending us an email from our Support Ticket Center